What Speakers Need to Know
Detailed requirements and helpful guidelines for all speakers can be found in the:
- GSA Speaker Procedures (Coming Soon)
- Paper Chairs: Podium Instructions (Coming Soon)
- Before you Depart - Speaker Instructions (Coming Soon)
The Gerontological Society of America (GSA) welcomes your participation in the 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting in Tampa, FL. Sessions and events will take place November 8-12.
GSA Branded PowerPoint Slide & Poster Templates
Use GSA’s official templates for presentations at the 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting:
All speakers are required to register to attend the Annual Scientific Meeting.
Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplement issue of Innovation in Aging, under the title: Program Abstracts from the GSA 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting. The Abstract Book will be available electronically only.
The abstract information published in the Abstract Book will appear exactly as provided in the abstract submission and confirmed via Speaker Tasks by the lead author (i.e., author information: names, institution/organization, city, state, country; abstract title; abstract text).
- Early June - Abstract Acceptance/Non-Acceptance Email Notifications to Submitters (schedule and session information to be sent in July)
- Tuesday, June 27 to Monday, July 31, 2023 - Self-nominations open for paper/poster awards and travel stipends
- Mid July, 2023 - Abstract Schedule and Session Information Email Notifications
- Friday, July 14, 2023 - Late Breaking Abstract (Poster and Paper) Submission Opens; Details will be available in July
- Monday, July 31, 2023 - Speaker ASM Registration and Withdrawal Deadline
- Thursday, August 24, 2023 - Late Breaking Poster Abstract Submission Deadline
- Early October - Late Breaking Poster Abstract Decision Email Notification
For any speaker-related questions and/or comments, email email@example.com.