Abstracts Reviewers: Call for Reviewers are open February 1 - February 23, 2023.
The Gerontological Society of America needs your help to make the 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting a success! We need GSA members to volunteer to review submitted abstracts. Reviewers are vital to the integrity of the conference program. We hope that you will unreservedly consider giving a bit of your time to help us build a strong program in your area of gerontology.
Your service is essential to ensuring the 2023 program showcases innovative, impactful and cutting-edge research. Please contribute to the Society and the field by volunteering your time as an abstract reviewer. Your service is meaningful and we are greatly appreciative.
To participate in the review process, follow the instructions shown below to complete the online volunteer form. Signing up is as simple as providing your basic contact information and selecting “session topics” (areas of expertise) for which you’d be willing to review abstracts.
Some things to consider before signing up:
- Only GSA members are eligible to review abstracts
- Estimate 2 to 3 hours to complete your assigned reviews (you may receive up to 20 abstracts)
- Reviews will be assigned in mid to late March and will be due within 2 weeks of being assigned (see Important Review Dates below)
How to Sign Up to Volunteer as a GSA Abstract Reviewer (GSA members only):
- Login Here, then navigate to your "GSA Dashboard" by clicking your name on the top right corner of the home page.
- Under the Events column, click "Call for Reviewers" and you will automatically be taken to the submission platform.
- Acknowledge the privacy statement (if prompted), and then select "Begin a New Reviewer Sign-Up".
Important Review Dates
- Wednesday, February 1 - Thursday, February 23, 2023 - Online Volunteer Reviewer Sign-Up Open
- Monday, March 20, 2023 - Reviewers Receive Abstract Review Assignments
- Monday, April 3, 2023 - Reviewers Complete Assigned Abstract Reviews
If you have any questions about this process, contact our Abstracts Manager at email@example.com.